We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our web site www.ppnet.gr maintains and applies responsibly the respective legislation. The information you provide us is not disclosed to third parties except if required by law, by the court or requested by any other government or regulatory authority.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU.
Information you give us.You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site, by corresponding with us by phone or e-mail, when you participate in discussion boards or other social media of our site, when you enter a competition, promotion or survey, or otherwise correspond with us. The information you give us may include your name, postal and e-mail address, phone number, name of your company or department, your job role or title and other information which may be required to provide you services and information needed.
Information we collect about you. When you use the site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, and operating system ;
- information about your visit to our Sites, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Sites (including date and time); content you viewed ; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our sites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PPNET.gr may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
DELETE – CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Users can write off whenever they want their personal data and information, to correct and to update or inactivate their registration. To perform one of these actions they can send an email at email@example.com or otherwise prompted.